- 2 cups skim milk
- 1½ ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1½ ounces milk chocolate
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, warm milk until it just begins to simmer and bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
- Whisk in chocolates and peanut butter until melted and smooth. Cover and continue warming over low heat until warm.
- For a thicker cup of cocoa, simmer hot chocolate uncovered until desired thickness is achieved. Ladle hot chocolate into individual mugs and top a dollop of whipped cream.